Information and Tasks about the Scavenger Hunt Click on the PDF Bolded Text for details and list etc.
What to Do :
- Complete Riddles & Learn Some History via QR Codes ( Looks like Bar codes below. Turn on your Camera on your phone, hold up to bar code and solve the riddle for your airport!
- Complete a Challenge : Find an Item, Get a Code or Complete an Action item.
- June 5 from 6 am – June 6th at Midnight! ( Note: ATC and FSS are only giving their codes over the radio PRIOR to 11 am due to traffic and schedules etc. )
- Complete as many items as you can, each is worth 1 point, unless stated!
- Complete the Challenge List at ANY Airstrip or Aerodrome in Saskatchewan June 5-6 ! BE CREATIVE- USE YOUR IMAGINATION! THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.
- After each Task: Take a Picture and Post on line FB or Instagram using #flyskcopa, @flyskcopa OR email firstname.lastname@example.org ( PROOF: Videos, Pictures, Drawings, Sketch…be creative! ) HAVE FUN! THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING!
- Instructions Scavenger Hunt_SKCOPAJune 5-6
Roger Blager Moose Jaw
Larry K. Swift Current
Harold F. Saskatoon
Mike COPA Tisdale
George Costello Regina
Monte Sheppard Kindersley
Darrel Ackerman Maple Creek
Richard Reetz Estevan
Trent Rae Melfort
Candace Pardo, COPA National BOD-SK: 306-621-7181.